Is the conduct I’m considering consistent with my obligations to be trustworthy?
- Am I prepared to be truthful, sincere and candid?
- Is it consistent with what I believe and what I say?
- Have I made any promises I will have to break?
- Am I being disloyal to anyone?
Will I be treating everyone with appropriate respect?
- Is my conduct courteous and civil?
- Am I respecting the autonomy, dignity and privacy of others?
- Can anything I am doing be reasonably construed as an act of prejudice or intolerance?
Is the conduct I am considering consistent with my responsibilities?
- Am I being accountable for what I am doing or not doing?
- Am I really pursuing excellence?
- Am I exercising appropriate self-restraint?
Is what I am considering doing fair to all concerned?
- Is anyone being taken advantage of?
- Is the conduct consistent with principles of equity, equality, impartiality and openness?
- Does the conduct I am considering show concern for the well-being of others?
- Am I unnecessarily harming anyone?
- Can I be kinder or more considerate?
- Am I doing what I ought to do as a good citizen?
- Am I breaking any laws or rules?
- Am I doing my share for the community?